Por que el amor que por ti siento es TAN grande que dejé mi orgullo a un lado por miedo de perderte por que TE AMO, TE AMO DE VERDAD;

jueves, 14 de mayo de 2009

You took my hand, you showed me how, you promised me you'd be arround. I took your words and I believed in everything you said to me. If someone said three years from now, you'd be long gone, I'd santand up and puch them up, cause they are all wrong. I know better, cause you said FOREVER and EVER, who knew?
Remember when we were such fools and so convinced and just too cool.
I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give anything.
When someone said count your blessings now for they are long gone. I guess I just didn't know how. I was all wrong. They knew better still you said forever and ever, who knew?
I will keep you locked in my head, until we meet again, until we, until we meet again. And I won't forget you my friend what happened.